Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
2. What do we need to bring to the unit?
Just bring your clothes, food, money and any personal items and leave the rest to us, and don’t forget to bring your ability to have fun and relax.
3. Is Internet service available?
Free Wi-Fi service in units and common areas. Computer available in clubhouse for a nominal fee.
4. Do you have a shuttle to Disneyland ® Resort?
There is a shuttle that will take you to and from Disneyland ® Resort at an additional fee, children under 9 are free. The shuttle departs every 20 minutes and operates 1 hour before the park opens and 30 minutes after the park closes.
5. How far is the Resort from San Diego and Los Angeles?
San Diego is approximately 92 miles and Los Angeles is approximately 36 miles.
6. How far is Orange County Airport and LAX, and do you have a shuttle service?
Orange County Airport is approximately 12 miles and LAX is approximately 35 miles. We do not offer any shuttle service to or from the surrounding airports, however, we do suggest proceeding to the Shuttle/Taxi pick up areas where there are various shuttles that will take you to the resort for an additional fee. We will be happy to arrange a shuttle when you are departing from the resort to the airport.
7. Does the resort sell Disneyland ® Park or Disney's California Adventure ® Park admission tickets?
We do sell the two, three and four day Disneyland ® Resort Park Hopper ® Tickets which allow you to enjoy both parks. We do not sell one day tickets to Disneyland ® Resort or any other theme park, but you can purchase them at any theme parks ticket booth.
8. Is this a Pet-Friendly resort?
Sorry, no pets.